Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
reply to bumper panal

would u possably have a link as to where I can order on? I been. Looking all over the place. E bay. Etc.. trying to find one and I can't seen to locate one for sale at all

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks

Thanks for the link. That makes things easier on me. Also I have a question if u might no the answer. Do u no if the side modling on the doors has line up holes as well as the 3M tape on them. Was looking to remove mine but not sure what is behind there

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
geez figures :) there are some g6s without them. i like that look, but not enough to go out and buy some new doors atm. if u dont mind if i can bug u on another question. do u no where i can get a 3.9L engine cap (cover)?

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks

Ty for all the help that u have given me haha im coming to u if i have anymore questions. atm im working on my G6 gt and its coming along good right now. so just getting some ideas and some info on what i could do and would i cant. thanks again

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.