Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures will be up with in a few hours, just forgot my SD card at home >.>

I currently have HIDs For Highs/lows, Vortex exhaust, Ordered a Racing Line strut bar today, about to order crabs O3 & FPU, and going to order a tune next week... Gotta love tax returns =D I'm thinking about getting the tail lights smoked, any idea guys? I don't want to get hit in the winter =P

Also Anyone have HID's for there fogs, do they work well enough to warrant buying?

Edit: Crabs has been ordered! Just to wait 10 days for shipping D=, Revert The Clown has made me consider getting hid's for my fogs just have to talk with my buddy about them... Pictures will up in less then 2 hours

·
Registered
911 Posts
i blacked out my own tails...mine are real dark and i love them but you can go as light as you'd like jsut don't put on too many coats. i have 3k hid's for fogs and in pitch black they light up the whole road about 30-40 ft in front of me. they go out a bit wider than my headlights (6k lows). i've yet to use them in some serious fog but im sure they will do the trick better than stock halogens down there. all in all i don't regret buying them

·
Registered
135 Posts
G/L on those tails...post pics after...Definitely keep this updates!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts