Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Personally --

I think one of the G6's redeeming qualities has always been it's very sleek, very uninterrupted lines. That kinda kills it IMHO.

If you're seriously interested in adding a spoiler, there's some nice GM ones that seem to blend well with the G6's lines.

For example:

· Registered
58 Posts
I'd say only do it if you're having problems keeping your trunk lid closed. But honestly, I could think of better ways to solve that problem.
Seriously though, it's your ride. If you like it, go with it. Personally, I think it's a bit tacky.

· Registered
422 Posts
GTPGuy82 said:
If you wanna put that thing on, I suggest a LOT more bodywork to go with it, like a wide-body kit and 20" wheels. Then it would look hot. Having only a big wing like that reminds me of Honda ricers.

Mike
i agree with GTPGuy82.....without other 'mods', it just looks out of place. even the cat seems unimpressed.........LOL :D

· Registered
546 Posts
Subtle_Cynicism said:
I do think there could be a LOT worse on a G6 than that. It's definately unique, but I'm not sure enough to make an opinion.
Here is my interpretation of what you said in another context:

So you have this 25 year old fat ugly girlfriend, you could definately do worse by finding a 40 year old fat ugly girl. The old girl may even make the younger girl look decent, but in the end you are still stuck with a fat, ugly girlfriend. Why even bother comparing?

· Registered
15 Posts
One word......UGLY!

Even if it was painted to match the car, it would still look awful.

You see these cars all over the road...usually Honda's. Gigantic spoiler (usually non-painted aluminum) on a tiny car. Guess it looks cool to them but in my opinion it looks silly.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.