Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So basically ive been reading all of these posts an I decided the way I want to go is replace the resonater with a glasspack an get a single in single out borla muffler, because i dont want to buy the dual revalence. I have a 3.5L 2008 G6 GT 2dr. What I dont know is what size glass pack to put on, or muffler so i figured that I would ask the experts.

Thanks
Ghost20035

·
Registered
331 Posts
So basically ive been reading all of these posts an I decided the way I want to go is replace the resonater with a glasspack an get a single in single out borla muffler, because i dont want to buy the dual revalence. I have a 3.5L 2008 G6 GT 2dr. What I dont know is what size glass pack to put on, or muffler so i figured that I would ask the experts.

Thanks
Ghost20035
Honestly.. you dont NEED the gtp valence.. just make a template ot the pre-existing outlet and carefully cut the other side... the only differance is that one side will be a cut and the other will be rolled.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestlty though i kind of like the thought of having a single out exhaust. Would the sound quality really be much diffrent, It is the same amount of air pressure coming out either way, correct?

·
Registered
331 Posts
True.. it is going to be the same into the muffler.. but more on the way our b/c its only single out. it shouldnt mess with sound too much..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts