Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Anthony! I drive a 2006 pontiac g6. I got it as a freshman in college in 09, drove it until 15 at which point it broke down and I didn't have the means to fix. Now 3 years later, the wife and I need a second car so I'm fixing it up. I've only worked on cars sparingly so to say I dont know what in the world I'm doing is an understatement. I got it running now, so at least I'm doing something right. Looking now to make it more comfortable and wanting it to be something I'm proud to drive around.

I've been lurking on these forums since I got the car, but finally joining now that I'm actively working on it. Glad to finally be part of the community!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Believe it or not that my next upgrade!
My car is on lowering springs so my input here may not be so useful...
However
When I installed my lowering springs I used AC Delco Performance shocks and struts, While it did feel stiff and handled well. It ruined the ride quality significantly, Just wait to harsh.

I recently replaced all the shocks and struts with Monroe OESpectrum, mainly to save money but not go economy grade, and it made the ride incredibly tolerable now. It's still got the lowered stiff feeling, but I no longer feel every little tiny bump in the road, only the larger ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts