Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to hear peoples fav mod on their g6's.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Wow that's tough actually. I really like my WAMS. It really perked up my 4 Banger, but I also like my torque damper because I actually spent time making that work. Plus it all comes together for a nice overall product.

And I can't even decide on a favorite appearance mod, it all kind of plays off each other and works together.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate all the input guys. I was thinking crabs since i just removed my catalytic converters. The flowmaster super 44 sounds beastly after the resonator removed. Are there any companies that help with beefing up the transmission. 4e45 i believe

·
Registered
447 Posts
I appreciate all the input guys. I was thinking crabs since i just removed my catalytic converters. The flowmaster super 44 sounds beastly after the resonator removed. Are there any companies that help with beefing up the transmission. 4e45 i believe
For the 4t45e if thats what you have, you can get "blue" clutch plates, an LSD, and billet accumulator pistons, but I would say its not worth the money unless youre pushing a lot of power...

·
Registered
158 Posts
My favorite apearance mod would be my 2010 front bumper, with shaved emblem and custom color matched fog inserts. But my favorite mod overall has to be my custom short ram intake. Thing is loud as hell. I need to get a video from outside my car going through a tunnel, its insane. :D

·
07 SILVER GT CONVERTIBLE
121 Posts
Hands down Crabs and GTR exhaust.Funny thing I offered to have a resonator put back in to quiet the old vert down for my my wifes sake.She told me "Don't you dare I love it"man I love that girl.We have been driving in the AZ mountains top down LOVE THAT SOUND

1 - 14 of 14 Posts