Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Autobot Mechanic Lycan
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets just say some idiot crashed into you and totaled your G6. (you and everyone you were with werent hurt at all) Fortunetly for you they had amazing insurance and they agreed to buy you a new car! The conditions are that you have to get a midsize that is the same body style (sedan, coupe, convertible) and color of your dead six. It also has to have simlilar options. I'll start...

Current:
White 2005 G6 GT
Loaded

Replacement:

All day. :cool:

·
Registered
474 Posts

·
Like a G6
66 Posts
So you pick the car that replaced the G6 lol I do like the new Regals though...

Current
2010 Pontiac G6 base, olympic white

Replacement
2013 Chevy Malibu Eco

·
RAM AIR!!
266 Posts
Still have the g6, but I went from that to dd a 01 325ci to driving a 08 mercedes c300 sport 4matic. If I sold that I would wait until the new 3 series gets xdrive again and buy a sport line 6spd 328i with xdrive.

·
Autobot Mechanic Lycan
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you pick the car that replaced the G6 lol I do like the new Regals though...

Current
2010 Pontiac G6 base, olympic white

Replacement
2013 Chevy Malibu Eco
ofcourse! i love the g6. but the regal takes its spot VERY well.

·
Legend
782 Posts
Subaru WRX STI.

·
Legend
782 Posts
or an EVO

·
Since 1986.
19 Posts
Lets just say some idiot crashed into you and totaled your G6. (you and everyone you were with werent hurt at all) Fortunetly for you they had amazing insurance and they agreed to buy you a new car! The conditions are that you have to get a midsize that is the same body style (sedan, coupe, convertible) and color of your dead six. It also has to have simlilar options. I'll start...

Current:
White 2005 G6 GT
Loaded

All day. :cool:

I like where this is going...

If I post an address for where I will leave my G6, would someone please come smash into it so that I can be done with this mechanical piece of crap? What a steaming pile. Just sayin'.

·
Legend
782 Posts
It would be very nice to have a GTR but i was thinking more realistic ;) lol

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
GTR is only like 80 grand, even cheaper used! But I also think there's a more expensive model as well. But I think it could be affordable. haha

Main reason I want it is because Jeremy Clarkson from UK Top Gear threw out his neck cornering in that car.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Pontiac G8....Supercharged :p

·
Legend
782 Posts
GTR is only like 80 grand, even cheaper used! But I also think there's a more expensive model as well. But I think it could be affordable. haha

Main reason I want it is because Jeremy Clarkson from UK Top Gear threw out his neck cornering in that car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXFSVoVqhYw
ONLY......lol if you were to finance one you be looking north of 1500 a month. And idk about you but I don't have that kind of money lying around ;) that's more than a mortgage. Lol I've just always been attracted to evos since the 03-04 and I like the price tag of over 50% less lol but it would be pretty Badass to own one. #racecar lol

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
My wife and I came very close to trading the G6 in on a new Audi A5 cabriolet last year. She really wants a convertible. The market is a bit slim for a soft top (she does not want a hard top). So if we were in the market today, the A5 would probably be our first choice. The Camaro SS and Mustang GT would be in the conversation as well.

However, for the sake of this thread, if I'm restricted to a vehicle that would be a more direct replacement (mid-size sedan), I would look hard at a Buick Regal GS.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts