Pontiac G6 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Lampoon, anything new on the g6?
I have a few questions!!!

looking for some sort of upgrade to my current 3.6l gxp exhaust. i want it loud, dont matter if its raspy or not and i dont wanna loose any horsepower or torque at all!!!! if anything i wanna improve that. Also i cant find a damn CAI for my life? thanks!!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im having a hard time too. I will not get one of the damn knock offs ya find on ebay. I will get a crabs when i do for sure. You asked what kentucky blue is man and you are in the same color dude lol. Sick car for sure. Hopefully i can really brag on mine whenever i start the mod'n. Got my paint man lookin now for all the boltons

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey robert i do have a ? Abt ur intakes. What kind of pipe comes with the option 3 and what kind of pipe is the upgrade? Thats probably a dumb question, but i just couldnt find anything spelling it out to me man. Thanks in advance for your help

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #167 (Edited)
Shandaman...Pontiac called it Electric Blue!

AnconaGT...grab a nice performance 4th gen camaro 2.5" in to a 2.5" dual out for the back. Then get a flow through to replace your resonator. Dont go larger than 4" in diameter or you will have clearance issues. Also dont skip the flow through or you will indeed have rasp.
Then just get a muffler shop to bend up some 2.5" pipe from the flex pipe back.

I would recommend 2.5 to 4" tips. Ive had the 3.5 and 4" fits the back valance much better.

As for mods....I just swapped out the lower arms, end links, and tie rod ends. Oh I also updated the brake lines to SS braided hoses. My next mod is a transaxle filter & fluid! lololol

Crab Intakes is not a vendor on this forum. All questions about that should be directed to the Contact Us Tab on the Crab website. Sorry....

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know what the factory calls it, im just a wildcat fan, so it is kentucky blue to me lol. I couldnt get the contact portion to work from my phone. I will have to try from a pc at a later time.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Who is? Lol i swear im usually not as dumb as i am coming across right now lol
CRAB intakes is a vendor at G6performance. If you want to ask questions then ask on that forum or send pooners an inquiry on his website

Sent from my Note 2

·
Registered
245 Posts
Lampoon you should make me an intake for my G8. Expand the CRABS brand

Sent from my Note 2

·
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
where did u get ur recessed uppers? the ones i find on ebay look like there not going to fit...
Your GM parts counter. I think only Primer is available anymore...but here
are the part numbers:

Grille upper recessed
Black 19158208
Blue/gold 19158209
bright chrome 17802610
primed 19158210
red 19158207

·
Premium Member
83 Posts

·
5,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
very rare to find em on eBay...but there have been a few.

Yes they are pricey but IMHO its one of the best cosmetic mods you can do for a G6.
It changes the whole front end.

161 - 180 of 190 Posts